Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Showing off another b'day present. Shay gave us a Cow Wheely Bug! I have never seen these before. They are the cutest push/ride toys. They have what I call "office chair" wheels and they can move in any/all directions and they move fast. They have several different animals, but she chose the cow for DOC!

Mama I stuck!!

S.B. likes to sit on the cushy cow!

Now Mahlon is on the move!!


Sara Beth decided to put her bow in herself. Not sure how she did it, but she has the cutest ponytail! She loves to her you say "sooooo pretty!" She usually reaches for her bow and rolls her eyes(trying to bat her lashes)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Mahlon looks so happy pushing the cow wheely around! I have been looking for some suitable presents for my two little boys this Christmas and recently discovered these wheely bugs myself. I found them online at designer ark and I have put an order in for two. I just hope they enjoy them as much as your children do.