Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

29 on the 29th!


Saturday was Wesley's Golden Birthday! He turned 29 on the 29th! I LOVE birthdays...but I felt soooo unorganized for his birthday this year. He said he didn't want a cake, so I didn't make one or even buy one! How sad!! I think that is why it didn't feel like a b'day. We had a busy day and did lots of things he wanted to do. We went for a morning stroll and then he ran(using his new running water belt and his new cushy socks)both b'day presents. Then we had lunch and went swimming. The babies love the water! And we finished the night with a fabulous dinner at Ro Chez. If you live in Jackson and haven't eaten there you need to go. It was a unique dining experience. We loved it and will go back! Thanks Sara for babysitting!! We were there for 2 1/2 hours and had 6 courses. Each one better than the last! Very laid back atmosphere and delicious food!( www.rochezdining.com ) I may have to post the menu once Wesley is home to scan it! We even ate Soft Shell Crawfish...never heard of that!! This was the perfect place to take "the chef" to eat. He loved it! I only have one picture of him opening a gift...OOPS! I am telling you this was not a typical Rebecca birthday celebration...he did get showered with gifts and he still has one left. We are either going back to Ro Chez for one of their cooking classes or we are going to the Viking Cooking school in Ridgeland. I love it...his b'day present is will benefit me!! More great meals/recipes!!Happy Birthday Wesley!!

0 comments: