Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First day of school!

Today was our first day at Mother's Morning Out! The babies looked so cute in their matching polka dots! Cheri helped me get the babies and myself up, fed and dressed before "school." We've never had to be anywhere before 9:30 so I needed back-up help to get my timing down! We were on time! The babies had an easy transition. No tears! YEAH! I spent my free hours working out and cleaning house. We headed back to pick them up 3 short hours later and they were all smiles...sleepy but happy. This is the longest they have gone without a nap so when we got home they had a quick lunch and were in bed by 12:20...the best part they slept until 3:45!! I vacuumed and mopped and I got a nap too! Can we go to MMO everyday??? These pics are post nap and MMO...
I'm a big girl holding my backpack!

What is in this thing???

Mahlon on the move...he never sits still long enough for a picture!

This is Sara Beth holding her "Bumble Bee" Her new favorite song is I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee...I'm singing and she is doing the motions! Too cute!

SO I didn't get all of my cleaning supplies put away before nap time ended, so the babies thought they would "help" clean. They love the vacuum cleaner and Mahlon found the duster and actually dusted Sara Beth's face! She giggled...guess I'll know tomorrow if she is allergic to dust!

0 comments: