Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Saturday, September 19, 2009


I know you are dying to see these babies walking...problem is everytime I get the camera out, they sit down or crawl over to me! This weekend while Cheri was here I got a few steps on video. Mahlon LOVES walking! He can take about 15 steps, and if he falls he gets right back up and takes off again or he walks on his knees(ouch!)Sara Beth is VERY cautious she hates to fall. If she is holding your finger she'll walk all over the place, let go and she'll take a few steps and just stand there. She loves to stand up and has great balance! She is also a climber! Today she pushed the kitchen chair out from the table, climbed in it and then continued climbing until she was on the table!! She is Wesley's baby girl for sure! I am terrified of heights! She climbs on things and grins from ear to ear shaking her booty...that she got from me:)

0 comments: