Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Saturday, September 5, 2009

GO DAWGS!!

We weren't in Starkville, but we still cheered on the dawgs in our Maroon and White! We're spending the weekend in Soso, Wesley is tractor riding to help catch Doc up since he was out of commission for for 6 weeks. Cheri and I tried to keep up with the babies all weekend...her house is much larger than ours and there are WAY too many places for little ones to hide! And they love to climb the stairs so I have had quite a workout...climb up, carry them down, climb up...you get the idea! I need a good workout after all of the yummy food we've eaten! The babies have tried a few new things too including Cheri's famous Smoked Chicken! num num (that's what Mahlon said!)
Mahlon is talking about the leaf in his hand! But he could be saying GO DAWGS!
I love this pic of S.B. She looks like a little cheerleader "READY...OK"

Can't believe I got them both to sit still for 1/2 a second...if they were only looking at the camera!

In my M STATE clothes...camo shoes and all!!

Sara Beth blowing the camera a kiss!

0 comments: