Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Thursday, October 1, 2009


Sara Beth was sooooo proud of her Flower!


Smell so good!


Yesteday I potted some mums for the fall and the babies played outside in the wonderful fall weather! They loved the flowers! Especially Mahlon...he ate a few! Or tried to at least! As soon as I snapped the picture of him "smelling the flowers" he bit into a mum!! I made him spit it out, and then I immediately ran to the water hose and flushed his mouth out! Then again a few minutes later he bit into a zenia and we went back to the water hose! According to Toddler 411 neither are poisonous, drinking from a water hose on the other hand---not the best! I figure I drank out of one every Sunday that I was at the farm with my dad and I am ok??

0 comments: