Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pig Tails!



I am doing everything I can to not cut Sara Beth's hair. It is sooo uneven and in her eyes, but I want it to keep growing(she also has a "rat tail" curl!)
Today we had lots of time to play so Sara Beth and I decided she needed some pig tails! She looked soooo cute! She loved them, she couldn't quite figure them out and she would pull on them and then look at me like "that hurt!"
Mahlon did not like those things on her head. He pulled them out 3 or 4 times and kept bring the pony tail holder to me. He would hold his hand out and say "UHH!" I think he was saying "here it is again...how does it keep coming back??"
They are so precious looking out for each other!

1 comments:

Sally said...

So cute Sara Beth!