Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Friday, October 9, 2009

New Talent!

Last night I went with a group of girls to Easaly Amused in Flowood! It was soooo much fun! If you haven't been I highly recommend it...good girl time and you get a great piece of art that you painted at the end of the night!

This is how we started our paintings...I have been using a pencil! We used ivory paint to draw our flower! Love that!

Jenny's almost finished product!

Girl's night out!

Me and my apron!

My finished painting..."Dance with Me Henry...The Wallflower"



I have started painting in the past few months since Wesley's been traveling. It is my new found relaxation therapy! After the babies go to bed I just sit and paint. I usually have 3 or 4 hours 2 nights a week that are just for me to paint. These are a few of my latest projects.

This was a hospital door hanger I did for Reed and Becca.

This is an old window pane now hanging in our house! I love it! And I'm working on 2 more.

I made these sweet angels for Beth's daughter's(Elizabeth) room! There are cute!


I have lots more I've been working on! I am having a party at my house in a few weeks with 2 other girls for anyone needing Christmas gifts! There will be art, jewelry and frames! Let me know if you are interested!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh man! I moved too soon...I would've loved that girls night out! Your art work is soooo cute. I just love the picture frame you made Bailey. You should post some pics of the Christmas items you are making since I can't come to your party. I might have to ask you to make some Christmas decorations for us!

Sally said...

Very cute! I'm so impressed!

Lee Ann and Logan said...

would love to come purchase your art...and I will be in MS!!!