Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Saturday, May 9, 2009

Part of our day Friday

Now that Sara Beth is crawling she is into everything! This is her first mess as a crawler...She knocked the box of Triscuits off of the counter while I was washing her hair covered in food after a "battle of the veggies" at dinner. I forgot the box was in the floor and after getting her all cleaned up and putting her down in the den, she crawled right back into the kitchen and found her box...and the picture says it all. She nibbled on the box and a few triscuits for a good 10 minutes...at least I knew where she was!

On Friday morning I was doing a little work outside and Sara Beth couldn't stand it that she could see me and couldn't get to me. Wesley brought her outside in the walker and after a few minutes of her being in the sun I decided to get a little creative! Isn't she cute with her umbrella! I think I should patent this...it is amazing what a few zip ties will do!

Friday night went over to Lane and Jenna's house for dinner. The babies had the best time with Ava Grace. They loved watching her walk and scoot and really loved her musical instruments!

So Ava Grace is 13 months old and she and Mahlon are the same size! Our sweet boy is going to huge! He did have fun playing with Ava Grace...she wasn't too fond of him pulling her hair!

After the babies nearly emptied the basket of toys they moved on the our diaper bag. Who knew a diaper bag could be so much fun!

0 comments: