Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

These are a few pictures from my first Mother's Day weekend.
The babies are getting too big to hold at the same time(I can and have to sometimes...it just doesn't make a "CUTE" blog picture!!)

So Saturday night after dinner I had a sweet tooth...Wesley went to Kroger and this is what he brought home! The world's largest cupcake!! And it was decorated just for me HA!HA! He was proud!

Happy Mother's Day to me! Wesley and the babies gave me this chaise lounge so I can work on my tan this summer (maybe during nap time)! I also got some mommy time on Saturday to pamper myself with a manicure and pedicure and I squeezed in a nap---thanks to my sweet hubby!

We had a great weekend with the babies. So many new things have happened over the past few days...here are a few pictures to show what is going on.




The babies have started pulling up! They are getting so strong and they are in to EVERYTHING!

Here we are finally using a sippie cup...We tried 3 different ones and so far this is the winner(Nuby?) Anyway they still chew on them a little, but they do actually get juice from the cup! YEAH!!

And it is official...Mahlon is crawling. Sara Beth has picked up speed and Mahlon is trying to catch up. It is so cute, but I am really about to be in trouble. Two babies going in 2 directions and there is only one of me!!YIKES!

0 comments: