Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Sunday, May 31, 2009

10 months old!







Yesterday the babies turned 10 months old! I can't believe they are almost one! Time has flown by...I want it to slow down. Our sweet babies had a busy day yesterday. We went to the Renniasance Fine Arts Festival yesterday morning and saw all kinds of people I haven't seen in a while and then we made our second trip to the pool. This time it was a success! We had the pool to ourselves (wonderful benefit of being in a new neighborhood!) The babies loved it. Mahlon splashed and kicked and squeeled! Sara Beth loved the water, but did not like getting splashed in the face by her brother --I think we are going to have many more summers of Mahlon splashing S.B. in the face! Another thing I discovered were their SPF bathing suits...this cut the suncreen time in half and made for a much more pleasant afternoon for everyone! I have some cute videos of swimming babies I hope to download soon!

0 comments: