Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Sunday, March 29, 2009

We have had a busy week and I have had zero time for pictures or posting! Our sweet friends Andy and Katie came down from Minnesota to visit for a few days and we had lots of catching up (and eating and shopping) to do! We had a great time and we were so sad to see them leave. Here are a few pictures from the week.

The babies were so excited that Spring has Sprung! We have been enjoying the sunshine and beautiful weather (except for the 3 nights of thunderstorms and tornados!) This is my Spring window sign that talented Shay painted for me!



Saturday we went a birthday for our sweet friend Sam who is now 3! Of course I forgot I had my camera until we were walking out the front door! These windmills were all over the front yard and were the party favors...Sara Beth just loves them!



Here are Andy and Katie with the twins...I hope we didn't scare them! They are 19 weeks pregnant and will find out soon what they are having. I kept telling Andy he needed a Sara Beth!! HA!




They are going to be such great parents! We can't wait to find out boy or girl?? I hate that Sara Beth is covering up Katie's baby bump!!

0 comments: