Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New friend and new trick!

Today Lee Ann, Logan and Mrs. Marsha came to visit. We had the best time catching up and watching the babies play. Logan gave Sara Beth so many sweet hugs and kisses...of course we never had a camera ready to catch him action. He is one busy little boy. Moving everywhere! I'm not ready for mine to be mobile yet! YIKES! If I thought I needed help with newborns...WRONG! I need help with crawlers and walkers! Or I could just get a cage! ha!


Mommies and babies...and yes Sara Beth is covered in drool! This is why we wear bibs 24/7. She already has 2 teeth and is now working on 2 more. Poor Mahlon is still all gums!

Logan had fun playing with all of the babies toys!




On their way out the door Sara Beth was showing off...she waved bye bye! A full arm wave! This is a big time first! They were all waving bye to us and she just stuck her arm up and waved too!! It was so cute! So glad we were able to get her to do it again for the camera! I have been trying to get both of the babies to do it and she decided now was a good time! I think Logan whispered in her ear when he was kissing on her that today she should wave! Or maybe she didn't really want him to go and she was trying to stop him! Either way we look forward to more visits from Lee Ann and Logan when they move back to MS!!

1 comments:

Eric, Jamie, and Sarah said...

Rebecca, I seriously cannot believe how big they have gotten! Mahlon looks like Wesley to me and Sara Beth looks like a Jefcoat! How funny!