Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Boy did we have a busy day of new things! For breakfast we tried bananas three different ways for the third time!! Still hate them...Mahlon was gagging again! I mashed them...they hated them, I snuck them in with pears...they swallowed the pears and spit out the banana, and then I mixed in a little apple juice to to add a little sweet and make it a little soupy...still hated it! Last week I tried giving them sliced banana to gum and the week before that I gave them a chuck of it in one of those teething bags. I think I'll give in and buy banana baby food and see if they can get use to the taste then maybe the texture. I have a big thing with textured foods surely I am not rubbing off on them this early! I am enjoying making my own baby food! It is a lot easier to feed your child mashed fresh veggies and fruit...there is no guessing what is going into their tummies!



This morning the babies were playing so good together...so I thought. When I walked back through the den this is what I found. Sara Beth had taken all of the toys from Mahlon except his paci and lovey! She is not a good sharer! His little expression is so cute...it is like he is saying where did they all go??



Tonight we tried Butternut squash. No big deal...they didn't love it but they didn't hate it either! I have got to get some more green things in their diet. We have butternut squash (orange), carrots (orange), sweet potatoes (orange), we do have green beans, apples and pears...guess I'll have to such the produce section for our next food!

0 comments: