Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Monday, January 12, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We've been busy, and I haven't taken very many pictures...I think anyone with 2 children is going to be busy!

Uncle Brian came and visited for a week...he was hunting north of Madison so we didn't see too much of him. Him left before the sun came up and got home after dark. He did manage to get in a little baby time though. He had Mahlon laughing so loud one night. I do have it on video, I just have to figure out how to post it.

Now that Mahlon's hair is finally growing back, Sara Beth has a comb over. Bless her heart! Her hair has all fallen out except for these few long strands on top...and believe me I comb it over! I have quit putting bows in her hair to save her last few strands! Good news is the hair that is growing back is white! Looks like she may be blonde after all!

We go for another RSV vaccine on Thursday so we'll know how much they weigh. My guess is Mahlon is close to 17lbs and Sara Beth 16lbs??? We'll see! I can't believe they are getting so big. Willie Ann (who keeps the babies twice a week) said she thinks Mahlon looks like he is 8 months old! And she has kept a lot of babies in her lifetime. He is going to be a tall boy (just like his daddy)!

Hopefully I'll get some new pictures posted soon!

0 comments: