Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Sunday, January 18, 2009

Long Story!


This week we found out Mahlon weighs 17lbs 13oz.

Sara Beth weighs 16lbs 11oz.



Just had to tell you what kind of morning we had...Wesley needed to get to church a little early today, so we decided he should take one baby and I would get there when I could with the other baby...of course he chose the "easy" baby (Mahlon)! Oh and he was also taking my car because the trailor was hooked up to it. Anyway, as usual I was running late, church starts at 9:30 and Sara Beth and I were headed out the door at 9:30. I open the door to Wesley's car and the back seat is folded down and he has a weed eater, gas can, chain saw and 2 rakes piled on top(remember I am already late.) In my church clothes I start draging all of it into the garage and re-adjust the seat to get Sara Beth in...I forgot the passenger side seat belt is messed up! We quickly move to the other side, get her strapped in and head for church. We arrive at 9:45, not too bad, I got to sing half of one song before Sara Beth started squirmimg and grunting...you guessed it she filled up her diaper! Out we go to the car to get a fresh diaper YUK! We sneak back in during the next song, Sara Beth in tow on my hip, and I start singing away until I look down and the little princess has projectile vomitted all over me, the diaper bag, the car seat, the floor, herself...you get the point! I got it all cleaned up before the sermon and then she got "the look". This means I am really tired, but have no desire to go to sleep and I am about to let everyone know by screaming as loud as possible. So to the back of church we go...and I sway her and rock her and rub her back to keep her quiet. And then finally she falls asleep...by now the sermon is almost over and it is time to sing again. Luckily she slept through the rest of church without a peep or poop! Have you noticed that I have yet to mention Mahlon...what a little angel. He slept almost the whole time. God knows what he is doing when he blesses someone with twins. He gives you one "easy baby" and one to keep you on your toes!! We love our sweet babies so much! These are some pictures I took after church today. They were in the best mood after their church naps!

They are getting so big!

2 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

awwww! those are the cutest pictures! they really look so big!! i can't wait to see them again (and ya'll too i guess, haha)...hopefully in february!

Sally said...

Cute pics!