Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wesley came home for the weekend and we had so much fun!! We went swimming, played on the play ground, ate pizza at Sal and Mookies and then headed to circus...all on Friday! Busy day, but it was worth it! Here are a few pics from the circus...they aren't the best because I didn't take my good camera. Also if I didn't have a child in my lap I had one standing on my toes, elbowing me or pulling on my clothes!



I haven't seen smiles on their sweet faces like that in a long time(though I didn't capture any of them on camera!!!!)They both danced when the music played, clapped when everyone else clapped and even let out a few screams! They especially loved the Elephants!! The first time the elephants came out Sara Beth wrapped her little arms and legs around mine...a little scared of something so big! But by the end of the night she kept asking for them to come back!


Oh and cutest thing was Sara Beth kept trying to shake her booty like the entertainers! And she is still shaking it today! She just may be a MS State pom squad member just like mommy!!
These pics were after about 2 hours of jumping, dancing and clapping! And they were mesmerized with the elephants!


0 comments: