Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Pics

So last week Mom and I took Sara Beth for her first "real" haircut!! I have trimmed it once myself and I was so sad to take her, but when she starts telling me about the knots in her hair it is time for a trim! She didn't see what the big deal was...Mahlon has had his cut like 10 times!If she had been any older she would have said "Seriously mom put the camera down!!" All the girl did was snip the tips off, so she still has her long hair with a little flip out! Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to let someone actually cut it! It was so close to naptime so she wasn't in the best of moods as you can see from the pictures...she was proud of her "pink dress" she got to wear! Mahlon on the other had couldn't sit still and would not stop talking! All he wanted was his "suck-suck!"(a dum-dum sucker...that is what the girl gives him after his hair cut) he was a handful...I broke out in a sweat trying to hold his head still!!




This picture is from when Wesley was home. The babies were playing "kitchen" until they decided they wanted to watch Elmo and that the bears should join them! So cute!!


This is what happens when you send a 2 year to wash his hands before dinner by himself!! I walked in and it looked like the toilet had overflowed and he went swimming in it! The entire countertop was wet, the floor, the inside of the cabinet and drawers, his hair and his clothes...what a MESS!! I couldn't even get mad! He just looked at me and said Uh Oh...I wet mamma, I wet!

0 comments: