Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day of School




Wednesday was our first day of Mother's Morning Out for the fall! I love these pictures, Mahlon is sooooo serious about getting out the door, holding his backpack, S.B. is in her own little happy world...she was so excited to have a new outfit and get to wear her keds! (thanks Maury!) We're in a new classroom with new teachers and some new friends too! Though I think they were a little sceptical, I think they had a blast. Mahlon and Sara Beth were both giving high fives and blowing kisses to their new friends and teachers when I picked them up! And S.B. came hope with a few extra scrapes on her knees...so "outside" time was lots of fun!!

1 comments:

Inke said...

i can't speek english so good. i come fom germany. So my spelling is not so good. but ok.

I find the both kids very sweet. They look like my cousin :) verry pretty :)