Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It has been a few weeks since I posted last...We've been busy, but don't have many pics to show for it. These are from one day last week when Cheri was in town. We played outside for about an hour with our b'day toys.

Don't really know to play "house" yet, but loved opening and closing the dooor and playing "drums" on the table!


These are the push/ride toys Daddy Day made for the babies. I'm not sure if Sara Beth likes pushing or riding better. She won't be able to fit in it too much longer.

We "raced" up and down the street...they slept good that night!

I had my 1st annual "Girls Beach Trip" last weekend. Boy did I need a vacation! This was the longest I have been away from the babies in 13 months! 3 whole nights! We had a great time catching up on everyone and laughing at remember when stories! It was a nice break, but I was definitly glad to get home and get a big kiss from my babies! Willie Ann, Gran and Daddy Day helped Daddy take care of Mahlon and Sara Beth while I was gone! Wesley now looks at my "mommy job" in a whole new light! He was pooped when I got home. He gets his annual guy trip to the mountains in a few weeks.

0 comments: