Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Prayers for Stellan

Please Pray for this child. I found this site through another blog, and I broke down when I started reading about this sweet baby and what this family is going through.
A few days shy of one year ago we were in the hospital with our premie babies, and this brought back so many of those emotions. Our babies weren't "sick" they just needed help catching up, but remembering the hoses and tubes and low body temps that she talks about just brought all of those feelings back. We are so blessed to have healthy babies(not to mention their gianormous size!) They have come such a long way...at birth they had feeding tubes and now they feed themselves anything and everything. Thank you for all of the support and prayers over the past year for our family and sweet babies. Please add this family to your prayer list.

1 comments:

Lee Ann and Logan said...

Happy early birthday to your beautiful 1 year olds...Logan and I wish we could be there to celebrate this weekend...hopefully next year...I keep up with and pray for Baby stellan as well...Yall have a great weekend and I'll see you in about 22 days...not that I am counting or anything:)