Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Day in the Country






Chapel of the Cross had their annual Day in the Country today. After a pretty good nights sleep we thought we would give it a try...after all it is only 1 mile from our house! We dressed the babies in their Halloween onsies. Mahlon was "a little corney" candy corn and Sara Beth was "bewitching." We had a great time! We had a picnic with the Shorter family under a tree and fed the babies and changed Mahlon out of his Halloween outfit due to an explosive diaper(again I have got to remember a change of clothes for myself)I got to do my favorite thing...shop! And we met all kinds of people...the babies were the center of attention. Everyone we met thought we were crazy being out with 9 1/2 week old twins. I just told them I was one determined mother! We were lucky...the babies slept 90% of time. We really had a wonderful day. It is so nice to feel somewhat normal again!

0 comments: