Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

2 month birthday




I can't believe the babies are 2 months old!!They are growing and changing so fast! How sad...I want them to stay this size (if they would only sleep through the night!)
We have had a busy week this week without Cheri, but I have had some wonderul help. Thanks so much Nancy, Diane, Jennifer, Suzy, June and Kim...I wouldn't have made it without your help and yummy food! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and Mahlon and Sara Beth have been extra spoiled with tons of hugs and kisses...I am not sure if they will be able to fall asleep without someone holding them!! This means I need a 3 am crew to show up and rock babies back to sleep!! HA!
Gran is here for a few days too so she'll have her share of late night feedings and rocking!
Doc came to visit today too...he brought us magical diaper rash ointment for little Mahlon's booty. My mom swears by it. It worked on me and I turned out Ok... right?!
I had a lot of fun visiting with everyone and having grown up time!

1 comments:

Sally said...

Cute! Looks like SB has a pound or so on Mahlon! Love her chubby cheeks!