Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Thursday, September 18, 2008

Big day all alone!



Today was a big day for me. Cheri was in Soso and Wesley was at work so that left me all alone with 2 babies for most of the day. It wasn't that bad...all that I accomplished in a 7 hour time frame was feeding, burping, & changing babies. Each feeding takes about 2 hours when I don't have help. These are pictures of the few peaceful moments we had that didn't involve eating! Sara Beth and Mahlon had a big time on their tummy time mats (thanks Parker family and Aunt Maggie) and Mahlon really likes the big swing(hopefully he'll grow into it soon!)




Maci stopped by on her way back to Sumner. She helped feed, burp and change the babies while we caught up. So good to see such a sweet friend from college! We can't wait for a play date with Lillie Brooks.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh what fun...I wish I could have been there!