Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Saturday, August 30, 2008

updates are on the way!!

So sorry I haven't updated everyone...we've had a busy week. WE went to Soso for a few days because Wesley had some work to do in south MS so Cheri and I loaded up the babies and took our first road trip! It took us about 6 hours before we actually left the house, luckily the babies slept the whole time we were in the car! We had bunches of visitors while we were there...that was a lot of fun. We met our Great Aunt Bettye and Great Aunt Shirley and cousin Terri. And then some of Cheri's friends came over too!(Martha, Deane, Debbie, and Sherry)What a big day we had! I'll add pictures next week when Cheri gets back...I left my camera and had to use hers all week!

0 comments: