Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Sunday, August 10, 2008

The tee tee party!!

Last night was an experience! At our 3am feeding Mahlon had a poo poo diaper...it was daddy's turn to change him. Since daddy is new at all of this he is still a little slow. After cleaning up the poo, daddy turned his head and when he looked back Mahlon was tee teeing EVERYWHERE!! Daddy didn't know what to do he danced and wiggled like I have never seen! Mahlon hit the wall, the floor, the pack and play where both babies have been sleeping...it was a sight. We couldn't do anything but laugh. Then again at our 7am feeding daddy made the same mistake...and he did the tee tee dance again. This time there was even more tee tee!! Again we laughed so hard we were crying!! I was changing Sara Beth and apparently she wasn't getting enough attention so she decided she would join in and tee everywhere too...hers is a little easier to control ( I chose not to do the tee tee dance!!) What a fun second night at home!! When you come visit daddy promises to show you the tee tee dance!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I'll send the tee tee tepee when I send their gift!

the Buchanan family said...

We have the tee tee tepee too. Sounds like you definitely need them. :) I'm so glad everyone's home and having fun. Can't wait to see them. I'm going to wait a few days and get settled back in to work and then I'll come visit.