Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Saturday, November 3, 2012

Run for Hope

Our Church Madison Heights held its Second Annual Run for Hope 5k and we made it a family event!
Wesley ran for real and placed 2nd in his age group and 6th overall! I ran walked with the twins in the double jogger! I was pushing close to 100lbs with the two of them so I was just happy I finished!! I think I finished in 29 minutes and my goal was to finish of course but if I could do it in under 30 minutes I would be happy...I'm happy! The kids couldn't understand why I couldn't go any faster!! Ugh! There were some massive hills!!!!
 
 

 Wesley bascially lapping us!!

Mahlon was getting ready for his first 1 mile fun run!!!

 Family Pic after the 5k to show I did it and survived!!
 Mahlon at the start line!
Almost to the finish line...he held his daddy's hand the entire 1 mile!! We were so proud of him!!!

Wesley and Cheerleader Sara Beth getting his 2nd place medal in his age group! 
This was a fun family event!! Next time I won't be pushing a double jogger though!! Maybe I can be the one doing the one mile fun run!

0 comments: