Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Monday, October 31, 2011

Madison Heights Fall Festival

Sunday October 30 was Madison Heights fall festival. It is such a fun time of fellowship with sweet friends! This year we had the first ever Chili/Gumbo cook-off which was delicious! There were so many activities...bounce houses, pumpkin painting, face painting, a hayride and list goes on! One of my favorites was the photo cut-out...because Wesley and I made it!! I think Mahlon and Sara Beth were more proud than we were! They kept saying "Mom, I like your punkin" so sweet!!

Family Photo

Painting Pumpkins!

Sitting soooo still for special face...Mahlon got a Sssssnake! and Sara Beth got a beautiful pink butterfly!


Mahlon licked most of his off!!
look at our sweet painted babies!

Having fun on the hayride!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job on the cutout it looked great! That last picture Im wondering what in the world I was thinking-haha!