Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Growing up too fast!!

My babies aren't babies anymore!! I started looking back through pictures and oh how they have changed...chubby cheeks, rolly polly legs, Mahlon's bald head/Sara Beth's comb over! It's hard to believe that they weren't even 6 lbs when they were born and now Mahlon is 40 and Sara Beth is 36.5. They aren't preemies anymore!!
First picture without tubes/hoses in the NICU.

Love their sweet little booties in the air!

First family professional photo...3 months old

8 months old...so cute and chubby! And another favorite family picture.



This is how you do it with twins!

Portrait at almost 1 year.

Christmas 2009

Easter Sunday 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Easter egg hunt 2011


3rd birthday!!

I had so much fun looking back and can't believe how quickly they are growing up. We are truly blessed to have such precious, healthy children to love each and every day. And I am so thankful to have been blessed with twins...though they can be double trouble...I can't imagine life without them and I'm not quite sure what we did before them! I love you Mahlon and Sara Beth! XOXO

1 comments:

Sally said...

Way too fast!!! Enjoyed the pics :)