Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Saturday, December 11, 2010

Time to catch up on the month of November!

We spent the first weekend in Soso. We celebrated Docs birthday on Friday the 5th and then woke up Saturday for my first ever 5K!! It was about 25 degrees, but I loved it! And I finished 3rd in my age group! Don't have any pictures...everyone was still cuddled up in their warm beds while Wesley and I ran!
Saturday afternoon it warmed up enough for a tractor ride, feeding the cows and a little playground time.



Sunday it warmed up even more and we played more on the swing set and got a few family pictures after church!






Our new favorite Saturday tradition at our house is daddy making chocolate chip pancakes!! And when we have a lazy day with no where to go we add a few cartoons and breakfast in bed to mix!



On the 19th we went to Starkville for the last home game against Arkansas with Lani and Brian and left the kiddos with Cheri! So much fun! Most exciting game I've been to in a long time!


We had a busy month and I haven't even gotten to Thanksgiving yet! We were just glad Wesley was home for most of the month!!

0 comments: