Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Sunday, July 25, 2010

My first hike!

I flew out to Colorado this week to see Wesley and have a little vacation! My mom and Aunt Diane kept the babies and I got to relax! They were so busy they didn't have much time for pictures, but I got some great ones!


I went on my first "real" hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, ate lots of yummy food, had a massage and pedicure, took lots of naps...perfect mommy vacation! These are some of the pictures from our hike...the pictures don't even show the real beauty of the mountains!
Wesley has no fear...he looks like he could've fallen off the side of the mountain!
We hiked up to this beautiful lake...about 1 1/2 miles had a snack on a little beach(sand and waves included)then headed back down!

Then we took a much shorter/easier hike to this beautiful water fall!





Our hiking was cut a bit short due to these dark clouds lingering!! On our way out of the park(luckily we were in the car) it started hailing!!

0 comments: