Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Friday, March 12, 2010



OK so when anyone asks how the twins are I usually reply...they're a mess. Just wanted to show you what I am talking about. Tuesday morning I was in the shower and so just like every morning I put the babies in the corral and put on Elmo...when I got out this is what I found!!! Now for months they have been "breaking out of jail" but this was a first!!!! And on top of that Mahlon started taking the individual PVC pipes outs and leaving them all over the house! Of course daddy wasn't here so mommy got to put it all back together during nap time!!

This is a baby doll dress that little peanut once wore when she was a few weeks old...now she thinks it is a hat for her head! I can't believe she was that small!! Anyway she wore it half of the day yesterday unless her brother yanked it off. It would keep falling over her eyes and she would run into walls and tables...this was very entertaining for her!

Was trying to get a pic of her here and instead she ran into the table...ouch! No tears though!

0 comments: