Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Sunday, June 21, 2009

Double Dad, Doc and Daddy Day



I am so thankful for the daddy's in my life!


Leaving the NICU, August 8, 2008...daddy was just a little scared!


After a few weeks he was a pro at double duty!

Celebrating his first Father's Day!

We are so excited Wesley got to come home for his first Father's Day! We spent the morning in Soso and then headed to Hattiesburg to visit Doc in the hospital and eat Wesley's favorite...Mexican for lunch! We went to lunch with Cheri, Lani and Brain. The babies kept everyone entertained by covering themselves in shredded cheese! Yummy! Then we headed back to Madison so Wesley could pack up again to head back to Louisiana. We missed him so much this week while he was away! Mahlon and Sara Beth have so many new tricks and they showed all of them to their daddy. Before he left today Sara Beth reached out for him and said "daddy"(she usually says dada) I think she melted his heart!

Just a few things about my husband that I am thankful for:
--He is a wonderful Christian father, husband, role model, friend...and the list goes on!
--He is a wonderful chef!! He took over the cooking once the babies were born and he works hard to find new recipes for us each week!
--He is a hard worker. He'll do whatever it takes to take care of us...obviously if he is in Louisiana right now!!
--He changes 1/2 of the poopy diapers, cleans the litter box, takes out the trash...
I could keep going, but I wouldn't want to brag!! HA!

I am so blessed to have him in my life !

0 comments: