Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy week for S.B.

This week has been busy for Sara Beth. Bless her heart...she is teething. OUCH! She is so worn out from being fussy, but doesn't want to go to sleep. Her naps are all messed up so this is how she finally fell asleep last night. And she slept 10 1/2 hours! Maybe missing a nap every once in a while is a good thing.



Not only is she cutting teeth, but this week we have been working on sitting up. And here she is after 3 days of "practice"! Notice we have pillows surrounding them. They still tip over without any warning.

Sara Beth is much lower to the ground than Mahlon so it is easier for her to sit up. He is close, but not there yet. He likes to hold on to something

I can't believe how quickly things change once you hit 6 months!

1 comments:

Loustalot said...

Rebecca!
So glad to connect with you guys. I added your link to my blog so I can keep up. How exciting to have twins!! I don't think I could do it! Are you guys still in Jackson? The babies are so cute and close to Logan's age. I am looking forward to the next couple of months. She is 4 mo. now. I hear it only gets better! Keep in touch.
Kim Loustalot