Wesley, Rebecca, Mahlon and Sara Beth

Making memories TWO at a time!



Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mullet





Today I read an article about flat head syndrome so of course I immediately put the babies on their tummies...something I have not been doing enough of! At first they thought it was fun and then there was a little screaming involved. It wore both of them out and they took a nice 20 minute power nap before our stroll.
I took several pictures of Mahlon showing off how strong he is and I wanted you to see his mullet! Instead of business in the front--party in the back, he is almost bald in the front, bald circle in the back and mullet underneath...he also has Elvis sideburns! He is still the cutest baby! And Sara Beth can almost have a pony tail!
I forgot to fill you in on the weight update. We had our RSV vaccine last Thursday. Mahlon was 13lbs 12 oz and Sara Beth was 12lbs 15 oz. That was a week ago so I am sure they are 14 and 13 by now. And Mahlon is 24 inches long! He has grown 4 1/2 inches! Sweet Little Princess is as round as she is tall! But she is beautiful.
We are having fun. There little smiles and coos will melt your heart!

0 comments: